Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Delayed

Well, I had good intentions of leaving today...packing up the rest of my stuff and moving it all to a storage facility took far longer than expected. I've got a few more things to move and then I turn in my keys. It's going to be a weird feeling not having a home again. But it's going to be exhilirating too. I'm changing a lot of things. No job and no place to call home. I'm throwing a lot of uncertainty into my life. It'll be a nice change and I'll come back to Seattle totally recharged. It's a good way to clear my mind and have a fresh start. I guess it's a lot like having to restart an operating system. You have to reset them occasionally to clear out all the memory leaks and other errors.

If anyone has any recommendations on where to go while I'm in California, let me know. :)

Hopefully the adventure will start tomorrow!

No comments: